Real Housewives of Atlanta: Kandi Burress and Todd Are Engaged!
Rucuss staffJanuary 16, 2013
Real Housewives of Atlanta star Kandi Burress is off the market.
Todd Tucker proposed to Burress at a New Year’s Eve party at the couple’s home in Atlanta. Tucker got down on one knee in front of family and friends, which included costar Phaedra Parks and husband Apollo, Toya Wright and Rasheeda.
But before Tucker put a two-carat diamond ring by Gregg Ruth on Kandi’s finger he made sure he got her daughter Riley’s blessing before he proposed.
The couple hasn’t decided if the wedding will be filmed for Real Housewives of Atlanta, Us Weekly reports.
“I was totally surprised,” said Burress, who was previously engaged to the late A.J. Jewell. “I used to make jokes with my friends that I [was] part of the Forever Single Club. That’s what I said before, but now I’m totally different.”
Many speculated that an engagement was looming after the couple bought a home together. Burruss, 36, and Tucker, 39, first met while filming the fourth season of Real Housewives of Atlanta in 2011.
Photos via Christall Rock
More from Rucuss
- Kandi Burress Fiance Todd Has Raunchy Bachelor Party With Strippers [Details]
- Kandi Burress And Todd Tucker’s Wedding Was Amazing! [Photos]
- Kandi Burress Responds to Gay Rumors About Her Boyfriend Todd [Details]
- Kandi Burruss Throws A Bridal Shower And Bachelorette Party [Photos]
- Say What! Did Kandi Burress Ask Porsha Williams To Have a Threesome With Todd?
- Kandi Burruss Marries Todd Tucker In Atlanta [Photos]