Rays J Speaks Out About Whitney Houston, Says He Misses His Friend [Video]
Rucuss staffMarch 10, 2012
Ray J has finally spoke publicly about Whitney Houston’s death.
Ray J was at the Headquarters of the Los Angeles Sentinel to give out gifts to young kids involved in the Brotherhood Crusade and Mothers in Action. He talked to the media afterwards and addressed Whitney’s death.
“I really miss my friend, ya know, I really do. I’m still hurting,” Ray J said to the crowd. “It’s just such a tough time for me. “I’ve been through a lot in these past few weeks.”
Ray J claims he still keeps a photo of Houston in his phone. He uses the image to help him cope.
“I’m able to look at life in a whole different way,” he said. “I always look at my phone because I got a picture of somebody I really love and it helps me through the day. But for the most part, I’m here for the kids. I’m here to give back, laugh with them, hug them, give them anything they need. So I want to thank all of y’all for coming.”
Ray J allegedly dated Houston on and off for a few years. Ray and Whitney were seen together the last four days of her life. She was also spotted on several dates with him over the last few months.
Watch Ray give his statement below.
More from Rucuss
- Kevin McCall Accused of Beating a Woman Unconscious [Details]
- Check Out Ciara’s Whitney Houston Dance Tribue
- Spotted! Whitney Houston and Ray-J Out on a Date [Photos]
- Ray J Was Pitching a Reality Show Featuring Whitney Houston [Details]
- Ray J Misses Whitney Houston, Releases Statement About the Pop Icon
- CeeLo Green Addresses Exploding Phone Video [Details]