Ray Lewis Sprays On Hairline at Super Bowl [Photos]
Rucuss staffJanuary 29, 2013
Baltimore Ravens linebacker Ray Lewis loves to wear a black skull cap pulled down close to his eyebrows during most of his post game interviews.
Now we know the reason behind it. The Ravens leader has a receding hairline. Ray Ray is not ready to shave it all off, so he’s doing the next best thing. Lewis sprayed on a hairline for media interviews at Super Bowl on Monday.
Lewis has that Jamie Foxx hairline working. It kind of looks like he already has on a black helmet. Check out a few photos below.
Jamie Foxx and Lewis’ hairlines are similar.
Photos via Larry Brown Sports and Slumz.boxden
More from Rucuss
- Ray Lewis, Baltimore Ravens Wearing Custom Super Bowl Cleats [Photos]
- Wes Walkers’ Wife Roasts Ray Lewis on Facebook, Apologizes Afterwards [Details]
- NFL Player Jacoby Jones Gets Baltimore Ravens Super Bowl Tattoo [Photos]
- Ray Rice Gets Domestic Violence Charge Dismissed [Details]
- Video Shows Ray Rice Dragging Unconscious Fiancee Out Of Elevator!
- Baltimore Ravens’ Matt Elam Working Part Time At Mall [Details]