Ray Lewis, Baltimore Ravens Wearing Custom Super Bowl Cleats [Photos]
Rucuss staffFebruary 2, 2013
The Baltimore Ravens spared no expense for their Super Bowl XLVII appearance.
In anticipation of the big game, the Ravens got custom cleats to wear for Sunday’s show down against the San Francisco 49ers at the Mercedes Super Dome in New Orleans. Some players will wear shiny gold cleats while others opted for purple.
Under Armour showed off the Ravens and Ray Lewis’ cleats on Facebook. The cleats are from the upcoming FW13 Under Armour collection. Torrey Smith, Ed Reed and Anquan Bolden will be wearing the Nitro Icon Low Cleats below.
Lewis will wear the commemorative gold cleats that feature ‘Psalms 91’ at the toe.
Lewis’ initials and jersey number was stitched on the tongue.
Since the Super Bowl will be Lewis’ final game, the 17-year veteran had his career stats placed on the insoles of the cleats.
Photos via Facebook and SheltonMedia
More from Rucuss
- Wes Walkers’ Wife Roasts Ray Lewis on Facebook, Apologizes Afterwards [Details]
- Ray Lewis Sprays On Hairline at Super Bowl [Photos]
- NFL Player Jacoby Jones Gets Baltimore Ravens Super Bowl Tattoo [Photos]
- Ray Rice Gets Domestic Violence Charge Dismissed [Details]
- Video Shows Ray Rice Dragging Unconscious Fiancee Out Of Elevator!
- NFL Player Ray Rice Indicted For Assaulting Fiancee [Details]