Ray J Marries Princess Love [Details]
Rucuss staffAugust 15, 2016
“I just want her to have the time of her life and remember it as the best day in the world,” Ray J told PEOPLE before the wedding. “Even when I wasn’t with her, I told my friends ‘She the one, she the one.’ It was just something about how I felt when she was around me.”
Princess also expressed why she loved Ray. “He’s the only person I’ve ever been with that I couldn’t see myself without,” she added.
Princess wore a Lazaro ball gown, while Ray wore a black tux with a white shirt and white bow tie.
The Game was one of Ray’s nine groomsmen and Brandy was a bridesmaid. Ray J’s older sister sang “At Last” for the couple’s first dance and Anthony Hamilton serenaded them with “The Point of It All” during the ceremony, which was attended by 150 guests.
“We been down since 7th grade,” The Game wrote. “That’s 20 years of friendship…. I’m proud of you homie & it was an honor to support you & your wife on your wedding day…. I wish you guys an eternity of happiness & may God bless this union forever & a day… Enjoy each other.. Today was beautiful.”
The ceremony will be featured on the new season of Love & Hip Hop: Hollywood. Check out more photos from the wedding below.
Photos via VH1.com and Instagram
More from Rucuss
- Queen Princess Love Exposes More of Floyd Mayweather Jr.’s Texts [Details]
- Ray J’s Girlfriend Princess Love Puts Teairra Mari’s Hygiene on Blast
- Say What: Princess Love Wants Floyd Mayweather Jr. Back?!
- Ray J Makes A Sex Tape With Joan Rivers [Video]
- Shantel Jackson Confirms Split With Floyd Mayweather, Says Done For Good!
- Couple Alert: Ray J Spotted Kissing Teairra Mari Before Backstage Brawl [Photos/Video]