Ravens Rookie Carl Davis Stuck With A Huge $11,561 Dinner Bill
Rucuss staffDecember 23, 2015
Baltimore Ravens backup defensive lineman Carl Davis got stuck with a huge dinner bill.
An huge might be an understatement. Davis has to fork over $11,561.52 this week. The tab also included a suggested gratuity of $1,798. Yes, he’s a professional football player but it still puts a large dent in his wallet.
Davis earns $25,588 per game, so that dinner bill represents nearly half of what he made in his last game. But he didn’t make a big fuss about forking over the money to satisfy his rookie dues. He simply just posted a photo of the check with the caption,” Rookie dinner. smh. Sheeshhh’
Teammates made sure they ate well, ordering the 16-ounce filet with the Oscar topping and the porcini bone-in rib eye.
Photos via Instagram
More from Rucuss
- Miami Dolphins Veterans Reportedly Took ‘Rookie Tax’ To The Extreme [Details]
- Janay Rice Defends Ray Rice After Survelliance Video Leaks
- NFL Player Jacoby Jones Gets Baltimore Ravens Super Bowl Tattoo [Photos]
- Ray Lewis Sprays On Hairline at Super Bowl [Photos]
- Ray Lewis, Baltimore Ravens Wearing Custom Super Bowl Cleats [Photos]
- Wes Walkers’ Wife Roasts Ray Lewis on Facebook, Apologizes Afterwards [Details]