Say What: Raven Symone Confirms She’s Gay on Twitter?! [Details]
Rucuss staffAugust 2, 2013
Raven Symone has been rumored to be a lesbian for quite some time.
Many began to speculate about the That’s So Raven star last year when she was spotted getting cozy with America’s Next Top Model contestant Azmarie Livingston. But Raven kept mum about her personal life and did not confirm nor deny the rumors. She simply vented on Twitter that it was nobody’s dam business.
“I’m living my PERSONAL life the way I’m happiest,” Raven tweeted in 2012. “I’m not one, in my 25 year career to disclose who I’m dating. And I shall not start now. My sexual orientation is mine, and the person I’m dating to know. I’m not one for a public display of my life.”
Now fast forward to a year later. Raven appears to have had a change of heart. Raven decided to share her excitement about recent government decisions legalizing gay marriage on Twitter. She also outed herself on the social media site.
Raven even retweeted on of her followers comments.
Symone told E! News in an exclusive statement: “I am very happy that gay marriage is opening up around the country and is being accepted. I was excited to hear today that more states legalized gay marriage. I, however am not currently getting married, but it is great to know I can now, should I wish to.”
Photos via Ibtimes and Homorazzi.com
More from Rucuss
- Vivica A. Fox Talks About Failed Engagement, Says She Fell For a Six-Pack and A Smile
- Robin Roberts Comes Out on Facebook [Details]
- Fantasia Renews Wedding Vows Over Christmas [Photos]
- Nicki Minaj Announces She’s Single, Meek Mill Shades Her On Instagram
- Kevin McCall Accused of Beating a Woman Unconscious [Details]
- Omarion’s Ex-Wife Comes Out Of The Closet! [Photos]