Rapper The Game Brings Jesus on Stage at House of Blues [Photos/Video]
Rucuss staffDecember 13, 2012
The Game took the title of his record Jesus Piece to new heights after bringing out a white man depicting Jesus Christ onto the stage at the House of Blue in Los Angeles.
The Game, who is starring in VH1’s Marrying the Game, is known for his outlandish behavior. But many were shocked as he stood on stage as the Jesus character laid his chain around his neck. It was a gaudy piece of jewelry, which features a diamond-encrusted large medallion figurine of Jesus also wearing a “Jesus piece.”
Take a glimpse of the chain below.
The Compton rapper had more surprises for the night. The Game brought out Tyler, The Creator, DJ Quik, Tyga, Mac Miller and Tank. But the fans were really impressed by The Game when he brought Thugs-N-Harmony on stage for the remix of Celebration.
Watch The Game’s performance below.
Photos via SplashySplash and HipHopHeisenburg
More from Rucuss
- The Game Drags Meek Mill Over Nicki Minaj & Remy Ma Beef
- The Game Hints At Joining ‘Love & Hip Hop LA,’ Says Tami Roman Ruined His Family
- Nicki Minaj, Meek Mill, Chris Brown & More at the BET Celebrity Basketball Game
- The Game Shares the Spotlight with His Daughter Cali On ‘Arsenio’ [Video]
- The Game Robbed At His Yard Sale [Details]
- Brandy Confirms Break-Up with Ryan Press [Details]