Rapper T.I. in Halfway House
Rucuss staffSeptember 15, 2011
T.I. is back at a halfway house in Atlanta.
The rapper was transferred from a federal prison in the city to serve the remainder two weeks of his sentence because of probation violation. He is set to be released on Sept. 29. T.I.’s attorney Steve Sadow said his client is pleased with the favorable result.
The Grammy award-winning rapper was released from a Arkansas federal prison a month earlier but was back in custody a day later after officials said he violated prison rules. He apparently conducted business on his 375-mile journey to Atlanta.
More from Rucuss
- T.I. Released From Halfway House
- T.I. Celebrates Freedom with Homecoming Party in ATL
- NEW MUSIC: Jay-Z and Kanye West “N*ggas In Paris” Remix feat. T.I.
- Mary J. Blige Claims Estranged Husband Won’t Return Cars and Grammy
- Gucci Mane Back in Jail After Posting Bond For Assault Charges! [Details]
- Petey Pablo Sentenced to 35 Months in Prison