Rapper Rick Ross Unconscious After Seizure on Airplane
Rucuss staffOctober 14, 2011
A plane was forced down to help rapper rapper Rick Ross today.
TMZ reports that rapper Rick Ross is unconscious and paramedics are desperately trying to resuscitate him.
Rick was on a flight going from Ft. Lauderdale to Memphis today, when the rapper lost consciousness. The plane was forced to make an emergency landing.
Emergency workers tell us the call came in at 12:55 PM ET … the caller reported a seizure.
Ross is currently on a gurney at the airport, and an eyewitness tells us EMT workers are administering CPR. Members of Rick’s entourage are standing by, some of them extremely emotionally upset.
Update 11 a.m. PT: Rapper Wale, a friend of Ross’s, tweeted that he talked to Ross and says he is “100 pct ok.” TMZ reports that Ross has been transported to a hospital.
More from Rucuss
- Lil Wayne’s Camp Denies Seizure Caused Concert Cancellation [Details]
- Rick Ross Out of Hospital, Spotted at Memphis Wingstop Restaurant
- Birdman Responds to Rick Ross’ ‘Idols Become Rivals’ Diss Song
- 50 Cent Calls Rick Ross a ‘Fat Boy,’ Says Drive By Shooting Staged [Details]
- Shooter Tries to Kill Rick Ross in Rolls Royce, Vehicle Crashes Into Building! [Video]
- Akon On His Multiple Wives: ‘I Don’t Know One Woman That Can Satisfy A Man’s Every Need’