Rapper Mystikal is Headed Back to Jail! [Details]
Rucuss staffApril 17, 2012
Mystikal may have just signed a new record deal with Cash Money Records, but that will be as far as it goes for the rapper.
The 41-year old rapper is headed back to jail. Mystikal was sentenced to three months behind bars because of a probation violation, The Advocate reports. Mystikal, whose real name is Michael Tyler, will report to a Louisiana prison on May 14.
Mystikal, who is serving five years of probation, must spend time behind bars after a misdemeanor arrest charge of domestic abuse battery. State District Judge Tony Marabella gave Mystikal jail time as a condition of his probation, which states he must remain arrest and conviction-free.
Mystikal’s attorney Roy Maughan Jr. said, “It was an unfortunate incident between two people who have cared a lot about each other for 10 years.” Mystikal and the alleged victim are domestic partners who have two children together.
Tyler pleaded guilty in 2003 after his hairstylist claimed he forced her to perform “continuous sex acts’’ on him and his two bodyguards. The victim accused Tyler and two bodyguards of making her perform oral sex after accusing her of stealing $80,000 worth of his checks.
The woman denied stealing any money.
More from Rucuss
- Shantel Jackson Sues Floyd Mayweather Jr. For Assault And Defamation [Details]
- Rapper Mystical Talks About Deal With Cash Money and Making a Comeback [Video]
- Prince’s Estate Rejects Jay Z’s Bid for Unreleased Music Catalog [Details]
- Rapper T.I. in Halfway House
- Floyd Mayweather Jr. Involved in Another Domestic Dispute, May Have Violated Terms of Probation
- Katherine Jackson Attorney: ‘Family Members Ambushed Michael Jackson’s Children! [Details]