Kriss Kross Rapper Chris Kelly Dead at 34 [Details]
Rucuss staffMay 2, 2013
Rapper Chris Kelly of rap group Kris Kross died in Atlanta Wednesday afternoon.
Kelly, who was known as Mac Daddy, was discovered unresponsive at his home. The 34-year old was pronounced dead at Atlanta Medical Center- South Fulton shortly after 8 p.m, NBC 11 Alive reports.
The cause of death has not yet been determined and that an autopsy has yet to be performed.
Kelly, known as “Mac Daddy” performed alongside Chris Smith, known as “Daddy Mac,” in the early and mid-90s. The duo most popular song was Jump from their 1992 debut album Totally Krossed Out. They were also known for wearing their clothes backwards.
Kelly’s last public appearance was at the So So Def 20 year reunion in February. The duo was among many to perform at an anniversary show at the Fox in Atlanta.
Watch Kris Kross’ last performance at the So So Def reunion below.
Watch Kris Kross’ video for Jump below.
More from Rucuss
- Kris Kross’ Chris Kelly Death: Mother, Police Suspect Drug Overdose [Details]
- ‘Fast and Furious’ Actor Paul Walker Dead At Age 40
- Vivica A. Fox Talks About Failed Engagement, Says She Fell For a Six-Pack and A Smile
- Nicki Minaj, Trey Songz Trade Words Over Remy Ma’s Diss Song ‘ShETHER’
- Mos Def’s Wife Exposes Him Again, Slams Him For Being A Bigamist!
- Judge Denies Michael Jordan’s Request For Paternity Case Dismissal [Details]