Rapper Big Sean Opens Up About His Girlfriend: ‘I Got Something Special’ [Video]
Rucuss staffDecember 19, 2012
Rapper Big Sean may spit verses about women and their body parts but he’s not interested in them.
Well, not all of them. Big Sean admitted he has a girlfriend who is not in the entertainment industry. During a recent interview with New York’s Hot 97’s Angie Martinez, Sean revealed that he was in a relationship and why is girlfriend, Ashley, is special.
Sean told Martinez:
“I got somebody special,” Big Sean said. “I ain’t just out here ratchet running through all of these little hoes after the shows. I got something special.
The girl that I’m real serious with is the girl I had a crush on since I was 15. So now I got her, eventually. I always tried to get at her and she had a boyfriend. I had a girlfriend too, but I was running wild back then. One day, I said ‘You got to stop playing and hop on this. What’s up?!’ I said that in so many words. So she was like ‘Man you are crazy,’ so I took her out everyday for like a week.
I would take her to the Grammy’s but I am going to take my mom first. She’s the reason why I am here.”
We have to give Big Sean props for acknowledging that he has a girlfriend. Most rappers deny, deny, deny until their careers are on a downward spiral or they are caught red-handed.
Watch his interview with Martinez below.
More from Rucuss
- Big Sean Fondles Stripper After Confirming Relationship With Naya Rivera! [Photo]
- Couple Alert: Big Sean Goes Public With New Girlfriend Naya Rivera [Photos]
- Kendrick Lamar Says He’s Trying To Murder J. Cole, Drake, Big Sean & Wale, Rappers React [Details]
- Ariana Grande Says She’s Tired of Being Treated Like Men’s ‘Property’ [Details]
- Couple Alert: Ariana Grande And Big Sean Spotted Holding Hands [Details]
- Ja Rule and Irv Gotti Talk Prison, Ashanti, 50 Cent With Angie Martinez [Video]