Rajon Rondo Gets Mad At Cameraman Instead Of Stylist Who Picked His Ugly Jacket! [Photos/Video]
Rucuss staffMay 9, 2012
Boston Celtics point guard Rajon Rondo had a tough night.
Rondo and his teammates were edged by the Atlanta Hawks 87-86 to force a Game 6 in the playoffs. He had a key turnover near the end of the game that contributed to the loss. And to make matters worse, Rondo had to wear one of the ugliest jackets in the world to the press conference.
Rondo tried to collect himself in the hallway before he entered the media room. He was even comforted by family members. But something must have clicked in his head when he saw a TNT cameraman filming him.
Rondo, immediately, walked over to the cameraman to shut him down. But was it really that serious? He was on his way in front of plenty of cameras, so what was the big deal about this camera?
We think we have the answer.
You see, this guy gave us a full view of Rondo’s jacket. But in the media room, we would have only been limited to the top portion. Lucky us! We saw the black and white striped cotton blazer with a tan collar and a bunch of zippers in all its glory. Oh, if you must know it was designed by Vinnie Styles.
We know your emotions got the best of you, Rondo. But you should have taken your anger out on your stylist. As a matter of fact, fire that person immediately. If you picked out that jacket than you need to hire one quick!
Watch the video below.
More from Rucuss
- NBA Fashion: Dwight Howard Wears Turquoise Plaid Jacket to Game [Photo]
- Miami Heat Unveil 2011-2012 Intro [Video]
- Rajon Rondo, Kris Humphries & Gerald Wallace Ejected After Fight [Video]
- Chicago Bulls Star Carlos Boozer’s New Spray On Hair [Photos]
- NBA Fashion: Kobe Bryant, Steve Nash Carry Man Purses [Photos]
- Tupac Look-Alike Steals Show At Boston Celtics Game [Video]