Radio Personality Tom Joyner and Donna Richardson Call it Quits [Details]
Rucuss staffDecember 20, 2012
Radio personality Tom Joyner and his wife Donna Richardson are throwing in the towel on their marriage.
Joyner and Richardson separated a few weeks ago in what was a “mutual but not exactly amicable” split, the New York Daily News reports. Now they’re headed for divorce. Joyner, host of the nationally syndicated radio show The Tom Joyner Morning Show, has been married to the fitness guru for 12 years.
This is not the first time that there were rumors the estranged couple was headed for divorce. Some speculated in April that Joyner and Richardson were calling it quits after the fitness guru didn’t accompany him on the Fantastic Voyage Cruise, which benefits The Tom Joyner Foundation.
The Radio Jock and Richardson met on The Tom Joyner Morning Show in 1997. They were engaged a year later in August 1998. Two years later, Joyner and Richardson got married in Philadelphia.
More from Rucuss
- Splitsville: Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes Are Divorcing [Details]
- Trey Songz Arrested for Assaulting Woman with Money [Details]
- Don Lemon Supports ‘Stop And Frisk’ Tactics, Gets Clowned By Twitter
- Katt Williams Calls Faizon Love a Snitch, Love Calls Him a Crackhead! [Details]
- Basketball Wives Jackie Christie Loses Mother To Cancer
- Miss Robbie Debuts New Song ‘Do The Sweetie Pie’ [Video]