R. Kelly Tweets #AskRKelly Hashtag, Gets Clowned On Twitter [Details]
Rucuss staffDecember 11, 2013
R. Kelly is using social media to help promote his latest album Black Panties, which hit stories Tuesday.
Kelly has used various social media sites to promote his Black Panties hotline where fans will get multiple tweets a month from the Genius singer. On Tuesday, Kelly went on Twitter and tweeted, “Getting ready to answer some of my favorite
#AskRKelly questions!! Start tweeting!” the hashtag, #AskRKelly.”
Whoever thought of this idea didn’t fully think it through. Instead of questions, Kells received a barrage of hilarious tweets. Some were slanderous because of the years of allegations surrounding Kells dating underage girls. A few tweets were aimed at a video that showed him allegedly peeing on an underage girl.
Check out a few of the tweets below.
Photo via Twitter and Complex.com
More from Rucuss
- Reporter Revisits R. Kelly’s Sexual Assault Allegations 15 Years Later
- R. Kelly Debuts a ‘Black Panties’ Hotline! [Details]
- R. Kelly Reportedly Dating A 19-Year-Old Model, Gets Roasted on Social Media For It
- R. Kelly Debuts Chapter 23 of ‘Trapped in the Closet’ [Video]
- R Kelly Wants Black People To Buy His Album [Details]
- Lady Gaga And R. Kelly Simulate Sex On ‘SNL’ Stage [Video]