R. Kelly Debuts a ‘Black Panties’ Hotline! [Details]
Rucuss staffNovember 27, 2013
R. Kelly continues to find creative ways to promote his new album Black Panties.
The My Story singer opened up a hotline where fans can call and receive messages from him. Kelly posted an image along with information about the hotline on his Facebook page on Tuesday.
Once you dial the number, the caller is given the option to join a mobile list to receive eight messages a month from Kelly. The content of the messages are a mystery for now, but for diehard fans it may be worth signing up.
Kelly’s album Black Panties is scheduled to hit stores Dec. 10.
Photos via Facebook
More from Rucuss
- R. Kelly Tweets #AskRKelly Hashtag, Gets Clowned On Twitter [Details]
- Reporter Revisits R. Kelly’s Sexual Assault Allegations 15 Years Later
- R Kelly Wants Black People To Buy His Album [Details]
- R. Kelly Debuts Chapter 23 of ‘Trapped in the Closet’ [Video]
- Say What: Did R Kelly Hire A Impersonator To Perform In His Place?! [Details]
- R. Kelly Reportedly Dating A 19-Year-Old Model, Gets Roasted on Social Media For It