Golfer Bubba Watson Surprises 60 People With Dinner at Ohio Restaurant! [Details]
Rucuss staffAugust 3, 2013
Pro golfer Bubba Watson picked up the tab for 60 surprised diners in Akron on Friday.
The 2012 Masters champion even left a healthy tip for the staff too. After firing a 1-under 69 that day at Firestone Country Club, Watson was tied for sixth at the WGC-Bridgestone Invitational. He was nine shots behind 36-hole leader Tiger Woods. But instead of worrying about next day’s task he took a little time away from the game and hit up local Chipotle.
In a tweet from Webb Simpson’s caddie Paul Tesori, Watson purchased dinner for more than 60 people at the establishment in Akron. The bill totaled nearly $497.76 and he paid in cash.
The four-time PGA Tour winner reportedly also left a $100 tip for the restaurant staff. Watson tees off at 12:50 p.m. ET in Saturday’s third round at Firestone alongside Luke Donald and Jason Dufner.
Photos via Twitter and
More from Rucuss
- Sergio Garcia Apologizes to Tiger Woods for Racist Joke [Details]
- LeBron James, Carmelo Anthony & Dwyane Wade Dress Alike, Attend USC-Oregon Game [Photos]
- Kanye West Hospitalized in L.A. [Details]
- Kanye West Meets with Donald Trump [Details]
- Tiger Woods Hypnotizes Partygoers With His Shirt at Charity Event [Photos}
- Floyd Mayweather Tops The List Of Highest Paid Athletes [Details]