Oprah, Prince, Nicki Minaj, Blake Lively, Jessica Alba & More Attend Versace For H&M Launch (Photos & Video)
Rucuss staffNovember 9, 2011
Donatella Versace premiered her Versace line for H&M in New York City with a runway show and concert last night.
Some of the biggest names in Hollywood and fashion came together to watch the launch of one of the most anticiapted collaborations, which will be available in store and online on Nov. 17. Blake Lively, Jennifer Hudson, Uma Thurman and Jessica Alba were all in attendence.
Prince and Nicki Minaj helped launch the event with performances. Minaj and Mark Ronson wore the most bizarre outfits. Minaj accessorized her Versace outfit with a tree branch in her curly green wig while Ronson was draped in pink from head to toe. Check out photos below.
Uma Thurman and Oprah
Check out Nicki Minaj’s performance at the H&M show below.
(Photos via GlobalGrind)
More from Rucuss
- Versace Accused Of Discrimination, Using ‘Secret Code’ For Black Shoppers
- Jane Fonda Put Young Stars To Shame At 2015 Golden Globes
- Did Nicki Minaj Rip Off Designer’s Work?
- Look for Less: Nicki Minaj
- Check Out Versace For H&M Womenswear
- Nicki Minaj Launches Clothing Line At Kmart, Shows Up in Pink Lamborghini [Photos]