President Obama Shirtless In Hawaii [Photos]
Rucuss staffJanuary 5, 2012
President Obama and his family enjoyed 10 days of fun in the sun in Hawaii.
The President enjoyed trips to the gym, golf and a snorkeling trip to Hanauma Bay. President Obama hit up the Marine Corps Base Hawaii beach to avoid paparazzi but that didn’t seem to work. TMZ was able to snap the President enjoying the water and playing football.
President Obama, who was spotted shirtless, was the quarterback on the team and he was photo throwing passes and even eating dirt. He took a plunge to the sand, diving for a pass.
The Obamas arrived on Air Force One at Hickman AFB. He rented a five-bedroom $7.9 million estate in Oahu. Check out photos of Air Force One and the mansion.
More from Rucuss
- NFL’s Michael Bennett Rips Steph Curry For Expensive Kids Camp
- Eye Candy! Criminal Minds Star Shemar Moore Goes Shirtless in Miami [Photos]
- Migos Reportedly Jump Sean Kingston, Gunfire Erupts
- Lien Placed on Michael Jordan’s Florida Mansion [Details]
- Evelyn Lozada Spotted Hanging With Friends in Barbados [Photos]
- Gotcha! Jennifer Lopez and Back-Up Dancer Get Cozy in Hawaii