President Barack Obama and Michelle’s First Dance [Video]
Rucuss staffJanuary 22, 2013
Festivities for the 2013 Inauguration ran all day and throughout the night.
After President Barack Obama made history by becoming the first president to refer to ‘Our gay brothers and sisters’ in an inaugural address, he and his wife Michelle wowed the crowd with their first dance.
Obama and Michelle hit the state for their first dance decked out in eye-catching outfits. Obama wore a tuxedo with a white bow tie while Michelle wore a red dress by Jason Wu. The couple show danced to Al Green’s Let’s Stay Together, which was sang by Jennifer Hudson.
Michelle tweeted after the dance:
Check out photos and video below.
Watch the Obama’s first dance below.
Watch Joe Biden and his wife dance to Jamie Foxx below.
Photos via Twitter, Digitalspy and nbcbayarea.
More from Rucuss
- Jamie Foxx Hosts Celebrity Fundraiser In Honor Of Trayvon Martin [Photos]
- Jamie Foxx, Kerry Washington & Leonardo DiCaprio Cover Vibe Magazine [Photos]
- Kerry Washington, Jamie Foxx, Common & More Attend NAACP Awards [Photos]
- Wale Blasts Jennifer Hudson’s Fiance David Otunga Over Twitter Comment! [Details]
- Django Unchained Action Figures Pulled Off Shelves [Details]
- Lil Wayne’s Camp Denies Seizure Caused Concert Cancellation [Details]