Pregnant Beyonce On Jay-Z: I Hate The Way He Smells Now
Rucuss staffSeptember 29, 2011
Everyone knows that Beyonce is pregnant. But did you know that she hates to smell Jay-Z’s cologne?
While out promoting her new fragrance “Pulse,” Beyonce spoke candidly to Entertainment Tonight Canada about her pregnancy. The pop diva, who announced she was pregnant at MTV Music Awards, talked about her newly enhanced sense of smell and being modest around her mother Tina Knowles.
Here are a few excerpts below:
Do things smell differently now that you’re pregnant?
“Oh! My nose is like [mimics radar] ‘doot, doot, doot’! I smell everything! It enhances it. If it smells bad, I smell it! My husband’s fragrance, his one that I always love, I hate right now. So, thank God I love this one [laughs].”
Do you still have moments where, even as big as you are, you’re like, ‘Ooh, my mom would not like this?”
“Absolutely! I was doing a photo shoot and I was like, a little too risqué and I heard a noise that sounded like my mom’s footsteps because she walks really heavy, I was like AHH! [covers herself up]. [Laughs]”
Check out the interview.
More from Rucuss
- Beyonce and Tina Launch House of Dereon in London
- Beyonce’s Mom is Selling Her Houston Home
- Jay-Z Excited About Beyonce’s Pregnancy
- Beyonce Launches Pulse Fragrance in New York
- Jay-Z on Beyonce Pregnancy Rumors: ‘The News Is Worse Than Blogs’
- Slim Thug Says He Wishes He Got Beyonce Pregnant Back in the Day! [Details]