A Pregnancy, Cheating & Fights Revealed At Love & Hip Reunion [Details]
Rucuss staffDecember 19, 2013
The Love & Hip Hop New York reunion show won’t disappoint its fans.
The season finale, which was filmed on Wednesday, is filled with plenty of drama surrounding cast members. MediaTakeOut.com reports that Erica Mena and Rich Dollaz admit that they are still having sex.
Erica’s girlfriend Cyn Santana didn’t like the news and she breaks up with the reality star on camera. Erica also allegedly gets a beat down from Nya Lee. The two began arguing and physical violence takes place with Nya getting the upper hand in the fight.
Joe Budden and Tahiry Jose end their relationship on the show. Amina Butterfly reveals she’s pregnant and that she’s filing for divorce because of Peter Gunz’s relationship with Tara.
Check out a few photos that some of the stars of the show posted on Instagram below.
Monique and Rich Dollaz
Erica and Rashidah Ali
Photos via Instagram
More from Rucuss
- Love & Hip Hop: Peter Gunz Admits Cheating For a Check [Video]
- Joe Budden, Tahiry, Consequence & More Officially Join Cast Of Love & Hip-Hop [Photos]
- Funniest Twitter Reactions To Love & Hip Hop New York Premiere
- Amina Buddafly Defends Getting Pregnant Again [Details]
- Love & Hip Hop: Erica Mena And Girlfriend Cyn Santana Relationship Fake?!
- Love & Hip Hop: Did Erica Mena and Rihanna Hook Up? [Details]