Porsha Williams Receives Support From Social Media After Reunion Fight [Details]
Rucuss staffApril 21, 2014
After weeks of hearing about a physical fight between Real Housewives of Atlanta star Kenya Moore and Porsha Williams, viewers finally were able to witness it on Sunday night.
Porsha got ahold of Kenya’s hair and pulled her across the stage during the first installment of the season 6 reunion. The end result, Andy Cohen told Porsha could not film anymore footage while Kenya filed battery charges against her.
Leading up to the incident, viewers watched Kenya continue to taunt Porsha with a scepter and a megaphone.
Porsha didn’t take kindly to Moore turning the scepter on her, saying, “Bitch, stop pointing that thing at me.”
“I would like Porsha to spell scepter,” Moore taunted her. “Go.”
Porsha eventually yanked the scepter from her hand and tossed it on the floor. Then things escalated when talk turned to whether Kenya’s rumored boyfriend was real.
“It’s just very clear that there is no African prince for you,” Porsha said. “You just recently tried to pay someone to be on the show.”
Moore responded through a megaphone.
“If you blow that, there’s gonna be real problems,” Porsha said. “You have been a villain from day one.”
Then Kenya accused Porsha of cheating on ex-husband Kordell Stewart and all hell broke loose. Many viewers took sides on social media with the bulk on Porsha’s side. Twitter showed their feelings with an #ISTandWithPorsha hashtag. Check out a few tweets below.
Watch the incident unfold below.
More from Rucuss
- Porsha Williams Mugshot Released After Arrested For Beating Up Kenya Moore
- Kenya Moore Says She Could Have Taken Porsha Williams Out In Three Moves
- Porsha Stewart Reportedly Beat Up Kenya Moore At Reunion Taping [Details]
- NeNe Leakes Says She Didn’t Come Up With Questions For ‘Pillow Talk’ Game
- Kenya Moore Performs ‘Gone With The Wind Fabulous’ [Video]
- Kenya Moore Debuts New Song ‘Gone With the Wind Fabulous’ [Audio]