Porsha Stewart Goes On First Date In 7 Years [Photos/Video]
Rucuss staffNovember 20, 2013
Real Housewives of Atlanta star Porsha Stewart is not sitting home crying over her estranged husband.
Stewart is embracing the single life. Although her divorce is not final from Kordell Stewart, she is back on the dating scene. The reality star sat down with talk show host Steve Harvey and got some tips on relationships and dating.
Harvey even played matchmaker during the taping of The Steve Harvey Show. He brought out three bachelors, Ross, Le-Shawn, and Kinyumba for Stewart to choose from. They all gave a few details about themselves, before Harvey coached Stewart on how to pick the right guy.
In the end, Stewart chose Kinyumba. The two went on a date to Dell Frisco’s. It was Stewart’s first date in seven years. Check them out on their date below.
Watch footage from the show below.
More from Rucuss
- Porsha Williams Says Kordell Stewart Physically Abused Her [Details]
- Porsha Stewart Falls Behind on Homeowner’s Dues, Bank Accounts May Be Frozen
- Say What: Did Kordell Stewart Hit on a Male Usher at Philips Arena?
- Kordell Stewart Files For Divorce From Real Housewives of Atlanta’s Porsha Stewart! [Details]
- Kordell Stewart Talks Gays Rumors And Why He’s Divorcing Porsha Stewart [Video]
- Real Housewives of Atlanta: Did Porsha Stewart Cheat on Kordell Stewart? [Details]