Police Shut Down Street in Hunt for Man’s Missing Penis [Details]
Rucuss staffMarch 14, 2014
British police closed four lanes of traffic to search for a man’s penis.
The 40-year old Middlesbrough, U.K. man was found by the side of the road with his penis severed and nowhere to be found. Police sealed off a large stretch of the road on Thursday, while they searched between 4:30 a.m. and 9 a.m., The Guardian reports. Eight officers were seen looking through a grass verge at the side of the road.
The man was taken to the hospital, where he remains in an induced coma. Police still aren’t sure how the man’s penis came to be severed. A 22-year-old was arrested on suspicion of assault, but later released on bail.
Police suspect a gypsy gang cut off the man’s member when they discovered he had slept with one of their girlfriends, The Daily Mail reports.
It is unclear whether authorities managed to find the missing penis. If they did, there’s a chance it could be reattached. The highway was reopened later on Thursday, but authorities haven’t announced whether their search was successful.
Photos via Carmeetsroad.com
More from Rucuss
- Woman Saws Off Husband’s Penis After She Catches Him in Bed With a Man! [Details]
- Drug Charges Against El DeBarge Dropped!
- Elmo Voice Actor & Man Accusing Him of Sexual Assault Emails Released [Details]
- Jamaican Dancehall Star Elephant Man Charged With Rape! [Details]
- Versace Accused Of Discrimination, Using ‘Secret Code’ For Black Shoppers
- Rihanna Transforms Into Medusa For British GQ