Pitbull Disses Lil Wayne on New Song, Weezy Responds! [Details]
Rucuss staffFebruary 28, 2013
Miami rapper Pitbull didn’t like what Lil Wayne said about the Miami Heat.
And to prove it, Pitbull recorded a diss song about Tunechi. It was in retaliation for Weezy’s reckless comments about the Heat during a concert. Lil Wayne told the crowd,”“If you’re wondering why you didn’t see me at the All-Star game. It’s because I was banned from attending all NBA events. The Miami Heat got me banned. F*** NBA! F*** NBA! F*** Lebron! F*** SheWade! F*** Chris Bosh! And I f***ed Chris Bosh wife!”
Pitbull recorded the song Welcome 2 Dade County over the Harlem Shake instrumental after he heard Wayne’s rant. Pitbull raps:
Here’s a deposition, watch what you speak /Who’s the definition of Miami? Me /I move cultures, don’t believe me – watch and see/Ask Barack Obama, he’ll bet the White House on me/You got money, yeah – yeah, that’s sweet/But we all know Baby and Slim really eat/You talk Miami, if you talkin’ heat/Moral of the story: don’t shit where you eat
Once Lil Wayne got wind of what Pitbull said, he quickly reached out to him on Twitter.
More from Rucuss
- Lil Wayne’s Camp Denies Seizure Caused Concert Cancellation [Details]
- Kodak Black: ‘Lil Wayne Can Eat My Ass’ [Details]
- Lil Wayne Says He’s the New Tupac, Claims to Have Slept With Chris Bosh’s Wife [Video]
- Lil Wayne and NBA Player Chris Bosh’s Wife Adrienne’s Relationship Exposed? [Details]
- Lil Wayne Apologizes to Lebron James But Not the Miami Heat or NBA [Details]
- Lil Wayne Talks Seizures, Adrienne Bosh and Retiring on Jimmy Kimmel [Video]