Pilar Sanders Wants Prenup Thrown Out, Deion Sanders Says She’s Greedy! [Details]
Rucuss staffOctober 24, 2012
Deion Sanders and his estranged wife Pilar Sanders were in court to haggle over their pre-nuptial agreement on Wednesday.
Pilar wants the agreement thrown out. She alleges the prenup is fraud because her initials were forged. Pilar claims to have evidence to prove her case.
CBS DFW reports:
In court on Wednesday, the attorney who represented Pilar Sanders in 1999 said that Deion Sanders agreed to give her an additional $100,000 in a “signing bonus” for their prenuptial agreement. That is the testimony of Bill Roberts, who said that he was present when the couple entered into the agreement. Deion claimed that Pilar requested the bonus in order to sign the prenuptial agreement.
The couple was married on April 21, 1999.
“This is greed. That’s all it is,” said Deion Sanders during a break at the Wednesday hearing.
The judge granted Deion Sanders temporary custody of his two sons back in May, while the couple’s daughter is staying with Pilar. The football star gets to stay in their Prosper mansion and Pilar is required to remain at least 500 yards away at all times. Deion Sanders had also been told to pay his estranged wife $10,500 each month for child support. That amount was decreased to $2,500 after two months, and raised back to $4,500 in a court order on Tuesday.
More from Rucuss
- Pilar Sanders Claims Her Electricity Was Cut Off While Deion Sanders Makes $161,500 A Month
- Deion Sanders Gets Temporary Custody of Kids, Restraining Order Placed On Pilar!
- Deion Sanders Storms Out Of Court After Pilar Said He Used Steroids! [Details]
- Pilar Sanders Loses Temporary Custody of Sons, Child Support Reduced! [Details]
- Deion Sanders Talks About Divorce, Infidelity Rumors & Daughter’s Twitter Rant
- Deion Sanders Fired From Prime Prep Academy After Alleged Assault [Details]