Pilar Sanders Loses Temporary Custody of Sons, Child Support Reduced! [Details]
Rucuss staffDecember 21, 2012
Deion Sanders continues to win custody rulings with his estranged wife Pilar Sanders.
A judge awarded Deion temporary custody of his two sons Shilo and Shedeur on Wednesday until the next hearing on January 9th. Pilar’s child support order was also cut from $10,500 a month to $5,000 a month. The couple’s daughter remains in Pilar’s custody.
“I am sad that Deion has been able to keep my boys away from me since Oct. 26 — no Halloween, no Thanksgiving — and now he is threatening to keep them away from me for Christmas,” Pilar said after the court hearing. “He is using our innocent children as a pawn in this ugly, ugly divorce.”
Deion and Pilar married in 1999 and they have three children together. This was Sanders’ second marriage. He was previously married to Carolyn Chambers and has two children from that relationship.
Photo via SandraRose
More from Rucuss
- Pilar Sanders Claims Her Electricity Was Cut Off While Deion Sanders Makes $161,500 A Month
- Deion Sanders Ex-Wife Carolyn and Alleged Girlfriend Tracey Edmonds Celebrate Victory! [Photo]
- Deion Sanders Files For Divorce Again
- Deion Sanders Talks About Divorce, Infidelity Rumors & Daughter’s Twitter Rant
- While Pilar Sanders Has A Meltdown, Deion Sanders Spotted With Tracey Edmonds [Photos]
- Pilar Sanders Wants Prenup Thrown Out, Deion Sanders Says She’s Greedy! [Details]