Photos of Chad Johnson’s Ex Evelyn Lozada’s Bloody Head Gash Injury Emerge
Rucuss staffJune 18, 2013
It’s been 10 months since the headbutting incident that ended the marriage of Chad Johnson and Evelyn Lozada.
And now images from that horrific night have emerged, showing Lozada with a bloody gash on her forehead. This is the first time any images from the incident that led Lozada to file for divorce weeks after the couple’s TV wedding was scheduled to air on VH1.
The photos were taken by Davie, Florida police in the emergency room where Lozada was taken after Johnson’s attack on August 11, 2012. According to police, the forehead laceration measured 3 inches. Johnson was arrested for domestic violence and was cut by the Miami Dolphins because of it. Lozada filed for divorce three days later.
Following the arrest, Johnson pled “no contest” to the domestic violence charge and was sentenced to 12 months probation and domestic violence classes. Johnson made headlines again for the case because at a probation violation sentencing hearing last week, he was sentenced to 30 days in jail for slapping his lawyer on the butt.
On Monday, Johnson was released from jail after spending seven days behind bars after he apologized to Broward County Judge Kathleen McHugh for playfully slapping his lawyer’s rear inside the courtroom last week. Check out more photos from the incident below.
Sometimes a picture says it all.
Photos via TMZ
More from Rucuss
- Teen Claims Chad Johnson Is His Father, Ochocinco Asks What’s His Mother’s Name
- Evelyn Lozada Done With Basketball Wives, Wants Her Own Show
- Chad Johnson Released From Jail, Claims He Only Makes $3,000 a Month [Details]
- Couple Alert: Is Evelyn Lozada Dating Dodgers Carl Crawford?!
- Chad Johnson Arrested For Probation Violation [Photos/Video]
- Chad Johnson Says He Had to Take the Fall for the Domestic Abuse Because Evelyn Was His Wife! [Details]