Pharrell Williams Selling Miami Penthouse For $16.8 Million! [Photos]
Rucuss staffDecember 4, 2012
Producer Pharrell Williams has been making some serious cash over the years.
Williams earned enough money to buy a 9,080-square foot penthouse apartment in Miami’s business district, Brickell. The waterfront property is located on the 40th floor of the Bristol Tower. He’s selling the lavish apartment for a whopping $16.8 million.
The penthouse has five bedrooms, six and a half baths, a home theater and a staircase-studded triple-story great room, the Forbes reports. It features floor-to-ceiling windows and wraparound terraces offering 360-degree views of Key Biscayne, Miami Beach, downtown Miami and the Bay. There is a rooftop terrace encompasses the top level, equipped with outdoor kitchen, entertainment area and a private pool.
Check out a few photos of the property below.
Photos via Forbes
More from Rucuss
- Pharrell Williams Celebrates 41st Birthday With SpongeBob-Themed Party
- Pharrell Williams, Jay-Z & Beyonce Celebrate BBC’s 10th Anniversary in NYC [Photos]
- Chris Brown, Beyonce & Pharrell Lead Soul Train Awards Nominations [Details]
- Pharrell Williams Reveals Secrets to Looking Youthful, Gives Advice To Men on How To Pick Their Wife [Video]
- Pharrell Williams Gets Clowned For Wearing Large Hat to Grammys [Photos]
- 2 Chainz and Pharrell Perform On Jimmy Kimmel Live [Video]