Pharrell Williams, Jay-Z & Beyonce Celebrate BBC’s 10th Anniversary in NYC [Photos]
Rucuss staffJune 5, 2013
The Billionare Boys Club clothing line celebrated a milestone.
The street wear brand, which was founded by Pharrell Williams and Bape owner Nigo celebrated its 10th anniversary with an intimate dinner party in New York City. The dinner was presented by HTC at Manhattan’s Tribeca Canvas with a guest list that included his good friends Jay-Z and his wife Beyoncé.
Other guests include Q-Tip, Busta Rhymes, Terry Richardson, KAWS, Mark McNairy and more. Check out a few photos from the event below.
Beyoncé made sure she wore the brand to the dinner, wearing a $160 Billionaire Girls Club Script Chaser Pullover, leather shorts and black booties. Jay complimented his wive’s attire with a denim button shirt and black jeans.
Pharrell and Q-Tip
Jewelry designer Lorraine Schwartz
Nigo, Toby Feltwell and Pharrell Williams striked a pose on the black carpet.
Photos via Global Grind
More from Rucuss
- Pharrell Williams Celebrates 41st Birthday With SpongeBob-Themed Party
- Chris Brown, Beyonce & Pharrell Lead Soul Train Awards Nominations [Details]
- Pharrell Williams Selling Miami Penthouse For $16.8 Million! [Photos]
- Pharrell Williams Gets Clowned For Wearing Large Hat to Grammys [Photos]
- Pharrell Williams Reveals Secrets to Looking Youthful, Gives Advice To Men on How To Pick Their Wife [Video]
- Azealia Banks Blames Pharrell For Poor Performance Of ‘ATM Jam’ [Details]