Petey Pablo Sentenced to 35 Months in Prison
Rucuss staffSeptember 27, 2011
Rapper Petey Pablo was sentenced to 35 months in federal prison after taking a loaded, stolen handgun through a North Carolina airport last year.
According to TMZ, Pablo pleaded guilty to possessing a stolen firearm in a North Carolina courtroom. Security found the loaded weapon in Pablo’s bag when it went through an X-ray machine at the security checkpoint.
An investigation revealed the gun was stolen in a home burglary in Gardena, CA in 2005. No word on when Pablo is set to begin his sentence.
More from Rucuss
- Kanye West Reportedly Struggling with Paranoia and Depression
- Migos Reportedly Jump Sean Kingston, Gunfire Erupts
- Rapper T.I. in Halfway House
- Meek Mill Denies Involvement in Nicki Minaj Robbery
- Waka Flocka’s Management Ordered To Pay $501,000 To Shooting Victim [Details]
- Kanye West Talks About Clinton, Calls Out Beyoncé & Jay Z at ‘Saint Pablo Tour’ [Video]