Gwyneth Paltrow Named World’s Most Beautiful Woman of 2013 [Details]
Rucuss staffApril 24, 2013
People magazine named Gwyneth Paltrow as the World’s Most Beautiful Woman for 2013.
Paltrow beat out Kerry Washington, Amanda Seyfried, Jane Fonda, Jennifer Lawrence, Kelly Rowland, Halle Berry, Drew Barrymore, Pink, Jessica Biel and more for the top honor. Paltrow, 41, was surprised when she got the news.
“When I first heard that I was going to be on the cover of People’s most beautiful issue, I honestly thought someone was playing a joke on me and I had to reread the email three times,” Paltrow said in a behind-the-scenes video about the photo shoot. “I was like, ‘This can’t be true.'”
Paltrow credits a ‘clean diet’ for staying heathly. She told Self magazine that her low-carb, gluten-free, no sugar diet has rubbed off on her husband Chris Martin and children, Apple, 8, and Moses, 7.
She credits her healthy lifestyle for saving her marriage. She said her “clean diet” helped relieve her pent up “unexpressed anger” and gave her a more peaceful outlook on life. “You feel lighter and your emotions get smoother,” she said.
This is the first time Paltrow has graced the “Most Beautiful” cover. Paltrow shares the title with the likes of her bestie Beyonce, Halle Berry, Julia Roberts, Cindy Crawford, Jennifer Aniston, Angelina Jolie and Kate Hudson to name a few.
Photos via People and Celebs.com
More from Rucuss
- Gwyneth Paltrow Caught Up In N-Word Controversy After Watch The Throne Tweet [Details]
- Beyonce, Gwyneth Paltrow, Kelly Rowland & More at Watch The Throne Concert in Paris [Photos/Video]
- Gwyneth Paltrow, Cameron Diaz Rap About Chelsea Handler, Mentions 50 Cent [Video]
- Get the Name Right: Beyonce and Jay-Z Welcome Baby Girl Blue Ivy Carter!
- Justin Timberlake, Jessica Biel Get Married in Italy [Details]
- 2012 Met Ball: Beyonce, Tim Tebow, Rihanna, Justin Timberlake, Tom Brady, Alica Keys & More [Photos]