Pauly D Signs Record Deal With 50 Cent
Rucuss staffDecember 2, 2011
Jersey Shore reality star Pauly D is officially a member of 50 Cent’s G-Unit team.
Pauly signed a deal with 50’s G-Note record label. His contract will reportedly include a three-album deal, along with the release of Pauly D-branded headphones, XXL reports.
“50 Cent has also been somebody I look up to,” Pauly told XXL. “We ended up linking up and we just clicked. We hit it off immediately with the music and everything like that. So I’m definitely gonna be working with him. There’s been talks about the album and the headphones. I’m looking forward to working with that as well.”
This is just the next step musically for Pauly. He opened a few shows on Britney Spears’ Femme Fatale Tour this summer. He’s also the DJ at Las Vegas nightclub Rain at the Palms Resort and Casino.
More from Rucuss
- 50 Cent Punches Female Fan, Then Invites Her Onstage to Twerk [Details]
- Jas Prince Sues Cash Money Over Drake Earnings [Details]
- Prince’s Estate Rejects Jay Z’s Bid for Unreleased Music Catalog [Details]
- Jersey Shore Cast Score Huge Paydays For Season 6 [Details]
- Choreographer Wade Robson Accuses Michael Jackson of Sexual Abuse! [Details]
- Britney Spears and Jason Trawick Are Engaged!