Paul Mitchell’s Son Sued, Allegedly Groped Employee’s Crotch
Rucuss staffNovember 21, 2011
The son of famed hairstylist Paul Mitchell has been slapped with a lawsuit.
Angus Mitchell is being sued by ex-employee Richard Flett. He claims he was wrongfully terminated, TMZ reports. Flett said he was exposed to Mitchell’s bizarre sexual harassment and drug use.
Among the accusations — Flett claims Angus snuck into his hotel room to watch Flett’s penis while he slept, he “repeatedly” grabbed Flett’s crotch in front of co-workers, he “ostentatiously” watched Flett urinate, and once shoved his crotch into Flett’s face in order to hump it.
But it didn’t end there — Flett claims Angus also pressured employees to buy him cocaine … and then use it with him.
Flett is suing for unspecified damages.
A rep for Mitchell tells TMZ … “In our view, this is somewhere between laughable and sad, just an attempt by a disgruntled former employee to see if he can find a pot of gold at the end of the rainbow, and that’s not going to work.”
More from Rucuss
- Chris Brown Reportedly Struggling with Addiction, Insiders Fear for His Life
- Diddy’s Baby Mama Kim Porter Accused of Drug Use in Front of Kids, Porter Denies it [Details]
- Sean Paul Sued By Ex-Girlfriend For $80 Million, Claims Abused Drugs & Had Erection Problems [Details]
- Larsa Pippen Spotted Hanging At Future’s Miami Mansion [Details]
- Cocaine Was Found in Whitney Houston’s Hotel Room! [Details]
- Bobby Brown’s Sister Leolah Brown Says Ray J was Whitney’s ‘Runner Boy’ [Details]