Paul George Suffers Gruesome Leg Injury During Game [Video]
Rucuss staffAugust 2, 2014
Indiana Pacers star Paul George suffered a broken leg during the USA Basketball scrimmage in Las Vegas.
When George went up to try to block a fastbreak layup attempt by James Harden in the fourth quarter his leg landed awkwardly against the backstop. George’s leg snapped below the knee cap, suffering an open tibia-fibula fracture in his right leg in Friday night’s game at UNLV. He was treated immediately and a stretcher was brought out for him.
George was rushed to Sunrise hospital where he underwent a successful surgery. Players wished him a speedy recovery on social media.
It is anticipated that it will take a year for Paul George to recover from the injury. Watch George suffer the injury below.
More from Rucuss
- Paul George Denies Offering Stripper Money To Abort Baby, Wants Paternity Test
- NBA Fashion: Paul George Wears Lime Green Paisley Shirt to Game [Photos]
- Stripper Slaps Paul George With A Paternity Suit [Details]
- Roy Hibbert Videobombs ESPN, Talks About Stephen A. Smith’s Hairline [Video]
- Gilbert Arenas Rips Roy Hibbert After Awful Playoff Performance [Details]
- Paul George Allegedly Catfished By Gay Man, Sent Nude Pictures [Details]