Paul George Denies Offering Stripper Money To Abort Baby, Wants Paternity Test
Rucuss staffFebruary 7, 2014
It didn’t take long for Indiana Pacers star Paul George to address rumors that he is the father of a baby with a Miami stripper.
Two days after word leaked that George fathered a child with a stripper named Daniela, the NBA all-star is ready to tell his side of the story. And he made sure he denied the rumors that he offered Daniela $1 million to abort the baby.
A spokesman for George told TMZ, “There is no truth to the rumors that Paul offered money for [Daniela] not to have the child.”
George himself issued a statement on the matter on Friday that read, “If and when there is legal confirmation that I am the father, I will fully embrace my responsibilities. This is a personal matter that is still being sorted out, so I hope you can respect my privacy.”
George is currently dating Callie Rivers, who plays volleyball for the University of Florida Gators. She is the daughter of Los Angeles Clippers head coach Doc Rivers, as well as the sister of New Orleans Pelicans shooting guard Austin Rivers. He reportedly cheated on her with Daniela.
George is in the middle of having one of his best seasons to date. He was selected to the All-Star team and will participate in the Slam Dunk Contest. George averages 22.6 points with 6.4 rebounds, 3.4 assists this season.
More from Rucuss
- Say What: Paul George Offered Stripper $1 Million To Abort Baby?!
- Stripper Slaps Paul George With A Paternity Suit [Details]
- Paul George Allegedly Catfished By Gay Man, Sent Nude Pictures [Details]
- NBA Fashion: Paul George Wears Lime Green Paisley Shirt to Game [Photos]
- Paul George Suffers Gruesome Leg Injury During Game [Video]
- Roy Hibbert Videobombs ESPN, Talks About Stephen A. Smith’s Hairline [Video]