Patti LaBelle Kicks Stripping Fan Off Her Stage During Vancouver Show
Rucuss staffSeptember 21, 2015
Patti LaBelle does not play when it comes to her stage.
The iconic vocalist does not want anyone to take off their clothes off during her concert, especially if you’re one of the lucky ones who gets pulled up onstage.
During her concert in Vancouver Friday night, LaBelle invited a few fans onstage to dance and sing with her. But one fan got too wild for LaBelle’s taste and began stripping in front of her.
“Hold on. Hold Up. Don’t you dare. Not on my stage,” LaBelle told the fan. “No, thank you. Let me say something. I am 71 years young. I am not Nicki Minaj or that little Miley (Cyrus).”
LaBelle continued, “Oh, no! Get off of my god darn stage, b**ch! And stay off! Put him out of the building! Put him out. How dare you.”
Tell ’em, Patti! You can watch the entire scene go down below.
More from Rucuss
- Patti LaBelle: ‘All These Heifers Who Can’t Sing Are Called Divas!’
- Meek Mill Denies Involvement in Nicki Minaj Robbery
- Jeremih Disses PARTYNEXTDOOR On Stage, Removed From The Tour [Details]
- Nicki Minaj Blasts PARTYNEXTDOOR Over Ghostwriting Insinuations [Details]
- Safaree Talks Nicki Minaj Breakup, Remy Ma, & Meek Mill on ‘Wendy’ [Video]
- The Game Drags Meek Mill Over Nicki Minaj & Remy Ma Beef