Patriots’ Rob Gronkowski Partying After Super Bowl Loss [Video]
Rucuss staffFebruary 7, 2012
New England Patriots tight end Rob Gronkowski could barely make it up and down the field during the Super Bowl.
Gronkowski’s high ankle sprain limited his effectiveness during the Super Bowl, but he had no problems dancing around later that night at his team’s post game party. He was joined by left tackle Matt Light dancing on stage during a performance by LMFAO at the Patriots’ post-game party.
Gronkowski and Light were both shown with their shirts off having a good time at certain points. This is disturbing to some Patriots fans because the 22-year old was seen limping in their 21-17 loss to the New York Giants. He only had two catches for 26 yards. It pales in comparison to his usual numbers.
But here he is moving around like his ankle is not bothering him in the least. But to be fair, it appears that he’s had a few drinks and just maybe his shot hadn’t worn off.
Dude was getting it in! He stripped down to his jeans and was jumping around and dancing
if you want to call it that without a care in the world. Check him out below.
Check out this video of him dancing on stage with LMFAO.
More from Rucuss
- Tom Brady, Rob Gronkowski Dances, Patriots Receive Super Bowl Rings [Video]
- Gisele Bundchen Emails Friends To Pray For Tom Brady For Super Bowl
- Patriots TE Rob Gronkowski Hangs Out With Porn Star
- Birdman Will Bet $5 Million On New England Patriots To Win Super Bowl!
- Some of the Highest Single-Game Paychecks in Sports
- Wes Walkers’ Wife Roasts Ray Lewis on Facebook, Apologizes Afterwards [Details]