Pat Houston Wins Restraining Order Against Nick Gordon, Bobbi Kristina Responds!
Rucuss staffMarch 27, 2014
Whitney Houston’s sister-in-law and former manager Pat Houston has taken out a restraining order against her niece Bobbi Kristina Brown‘s husband, Nick Gordon.
Pat filed the protective order because she feels threatened and fears for her life after seeing Nick made threatening comments and posted photos of guns on Twitter. TMZ reports a judge has granted her request and has ordered Nick to stay 200 yards away from Whitney’s sister-in-law.
The feud between Nick and the Houstons began at Pat’s daughter’s sweet 16 party. Nick and Bobbi Kristina’s nephew Gary Michael Houston get into a fight at the event. Months after the fight, Nick called Gary a ‘b*tch’ and said Pat started ‘acting fake’ after the death of Whitney.
More from Rucuss
- Nick Gordon Slams Houston Family, Has Scuffle With Whitney’s Nephew
- Whitney Houston’s Daughter Bobbi Kristina Evicted, Leaves Nasty Note to Neighbors [Details]
- Bobbi Kristina and Nick Gordon Reportedly Do Not Have a Prenup [Details]
- Bobbi Kristina Wears Mismatched Heels To Event, Says She’s Pursuing Singing Career [Photos]
- Bobbi Kristina’s Family To Let Her Die On Same Day as Whitney Houston
- Cissy Houston Pens Open Letter to Bobbi Kristina: ‘You’re Too Young to Get Married!’