Outkast’s Big Boi Settles Drug Case
Rucuss staffOctober 13, 2011
Outkast rapper Big Boi avoided jail time Thursday.
The 36-year old rapper Antwan Patton reached a deal on drug charges he received in August. Patton got three months of drug testing, community service and $2,000 in donations to charities.
Patton appeared in Miami courtroom today where prosecutors outlined the deal. Big Boi faced two felony drug charges, but prosecutors said if he remains drug-free after three months of testing, those charges will be dismissed.
Patton was arrested in August after a K-9 dog alerted official of drugs he was carrying in his bags. The substances included ecstasy, a cigarette roller with marijuana residue and the ecstasy ingredient MDMA.
More from Rucuss
- Big Boi Tells Estranged Wife to Get a Job, Wants Joint Custody Of Son
- Frances Bean Cobain: Courtney Love is A Chain-Smoking, Pill-Popping Pet Killer! [Details]
- Beanie Sigel Arrested on Guns and Drugs Charges [Details]
- Singer Robin Thicke Arrested For Drugs In New York City!
- Chris Brown Fails Drug Test, Judge Orders Further Probation Review [Details]
- Beware of Bootleg Ciroc: There Ain’t No Watermelon Flavor Man! [Details]