Orlando Scandrick Gets Restraining Order, Says He Was Attacked By Draya
Rucuss staffJuly 15, 2015
Dallas Cowboys star Orlando Scandrick has had enough with his live-in ex-girlfriend.
The NFL cornerback called off his engagement to Draya Michele a week ago, but she’s still living in his house. And apparently, Draya refuses to leave, so Scandrick had to take it to the courts. TMZ obtained court documents that showed Scandrick filed for a restraining order against Draya earlier this month.
Scandrick claims he has been a victim of domestic violence since April 21. He alleges Draya pepper sprayed him and threw candles at him. TMZ reports:
Scandrick claims he suffered bodily injury in the alleged attack — and fears it could happen again.
There’s more … on July 3rd, Scandrick says Draya got violent at 2 AM — throwing a porcelain jewelry holder and books at him … and threatening to “throw bleach in his eyes.”
Later that night, Scandrick says she grabbed his clothing and threw it in the bathtub and his swimming pool … ruining a bunch of his stuff.
L.A. County Superior Court granted Scandrick a restraining order against Draya. She musht stay at least 100 yards away from him at all times and must move out immediately.
It’s rumored that Scandrick pulled the plug on the engagement, after he found a naked photo of Tampa Bay quarterback Jameis Winston in Draya’s phone.
More from Rucuss
- Draya Celebrates Birthday With Orlando Scandrick & Friends [Photos]
- NFL Player Orlando Scandrick Hides His Girlfriend Draya in Nosebleed Seat! [Photo]
- Draya’s Boyfriend Orlando Scandrick Put On Blast By Woman On Instagram [Details]
- Orlando Scandrick Suspended After Popping Molly With Draya
- Draya Michele Shows Off Twerking Skills, Gets Clowned For it [Video]
- Draya Michele And Orlando Scandrick Call It Quits [Details]