Oprah’s Chai Teas Will Be Sold At Starbucks! [Details]
Rucuss staffMarch 20, 2014
Oprah Winfrey has added another business venture to her ever-growing brand.
The OWN front woman announced a collaboration with coffee giant, Starbucks, on Wednesday. At the company’s annual shareholders meeting in Seattle, Oprah said she had a line of Teavana teas that will be sold at the popular coffee shops.
“Whoa Starbucks, and Teavana!” Winfrey yelled as she took the stage with Starbucks CEO Howard Schultz at the meeting.
Oprah developed a line of Oprah Chai Tea with Teavana teologist Naoko Tsunoda. Her teas feature the flavors of cinnamon, ginger, cardamom and cloves.
“I looove tea! It’s a daily ritual and vital part of my morning,” Oprah shared on Instagram. “Chai is a favorite of mine. When Howard and Starbucks offered me a chance to create my very own tea blend, I thought that sounded like fun to the tenth power. To share one of my favorite things with you and support youth education at the same time is truly the perfect blend. Visit oprah.com/steepyoursoul for more info. #OprahChai#SteepYourSoul”
Starbucks will make a donation for each Oprah product sold to the Oprah Winfrey Leadership Academy Foundation to benefit educational opportunities for youth.
The teas will be sold as lattes or in loose-leaf tea formats at Starbucks and Teavana stores nationwide and in Canada.
Photos via Instagram and Foxnews.com
More from Rucuss
- Check Out Oprah’s $14 Million Colorado Home With 56 Ft. Wine Mine [Photos]
- Oprah Says Racism in Switzerland Kept Her From Buying Expensive Bag! [Details]
- Bar Gives Sarcastic Response to Starbucks’ Cease and Desist Letter [Details]
- Oprah Winfrey Cooks Thanksgiving Dinner! [Photos]
- Oprah, Mariah Carey, Fantasia, Forest Whitaker & More Attend ‘The Butler’ Premiere [Photos]
- Terrence Howard Says His Love Scenes With Oprah Were Wonderful! [Video]