Oprah Winfrey Interviews Whitney Houston’s Daughter Bobbi Kristina and Family [Details]
Rucuss staffMarch 3, 2012
Whitney Houston’s daughter Bobbi Kristina will sit down with Oprah Winfrey for her first interview since the singer’s sudden death.
Oprah will interview Bobbi Kristina and Houston’s sister-in-law and manager Patricia Houston and brother Gary Houston. The interview, which will not be shot in front of a live studio audience, will be featured on Oprah’s Next Chapter on March 11 9/8c on OWN network.
According to Oprah’s website, Bobbi Kristina shares personal memories of her mom and share how she wants her to be remembered. The Houston family also address the rumors that surround her death.
Oprah, who attended Houston’s funeral, last interviewed Houston back in 2009 when she debuted her comeback album “I Look to You” following a public battle with drug abuse and divorce from Bobby Brown. Their interview “Remembering Whitney: The Oprah Interview” will re-air after the Next Chapter.
Houston was found dead in a bathtub at the Beverly Hilton Hotel in Beverly Hills, Calif. on Feb. 11. An exact cause of death has yet to be determined. Houston was 48. Her daughter turns 19 on Sunday.
More from Rucuss
- Bobbi Kristina Interview Scores Oprah’s OWN Network Biggest Ratings Ever! [Details]
- Bobbi Kristina Brown Dead At 22 [Details]
- Ray J Denies Bobby Brown’s Sister Claims That He Gave Whitney Houston Cocaine
- Bobbi Kristina, Patricia Houston & Gary Houston Talk to Oprah About Whitney’s Death [Video]
- Lance Armstrong’s Oprah Interview Scores Big Ratings [Details]
- Ray J Parties With Brandy the Night of Whitney Houston’s Sudden Death [Photos]