Oprah Sends Gown She Wore On Essence Cover To Twitter Follower [Details]
Rucuss staffMarch 5, 2014
Oprah surprised one of her Twitter followers with the ultimate gift.
It happened a few weeks ago when an Atlanta woman by the Twitter name of ‘Snobaby’ gave Orpah a compliment. The OWN frontwoman graces the cover of Essence’s March 2014 issue with Forest Whitaker, Chiwetel Ejiofor and Michael B. Jordan.
Oprah looking stunning in a white gown designed by Brian Rennie for Basler gown. Snobaby tweeted Oprah, “You look beautiful in that Essence cover pic! Wow, can I please have that dress? Cuz I know u won’t wear again lol luv u!”
Oprah happened to see Snobaby’s comment and replied, “You’re right. I won’t wear ever again. Contact my assistant and show her this tweet.” Snobaby got the dress a week later. Check out the Twitter exchange between the two below.
Oprah continues to show just how awesome she is. Way to give back to your fans.
Photos via Essence
More from Rucuss
- Oprah Parties With Diddy, Kanye West And Kim Kardashian [Photos]
- Oprah and Her Staff Do The ‘Harlem Shake’ At OWN [Video]
- Rush Limbaugh Says Oprah Experienced Discrimination Because She’s ‘Fat!’ [Audio]
- Oprah Says Racism in Switzerland Kept Her From Buying Expensive Bag! [Details]
- Oprah’s Chai Teas Will Be Sold At Starbucks! [Details]
- Check Out Oprah’s $14 Million Colorado Home With 56 Ft. Wine Mine [Photos]