Oprah Puts Manhattan Penthouse On the Market [Photos]
Rucuss staffFebruary 26, 2012
Oprah Winfrey has put her Manhattan penthouse on the market for $7.9 million.
The Midtown penthouse, which was allegedly used by her best friend Gayle King, is located on the 36th floor in Place 57 tower. Winfrey bought the 3three bedroom, 3.5-bathroom apartment for $7.1million in 2008.
The 2,350-square foot penthouse has a wraparound terrace with outside ‘lounge, Zillow reports. The living room has a 360 degree view over the Washington Bridge and Central Park. There is a high-tech kitchen, two fireplaces, dining room and three bedrooms. The master suite has three walk-in closets, a jacuzzi tub and power shower.
Check out photos of the penthouse below.
More from Rucuss
- Deter Jeter Lists His New York Penthouse for $17.95 Million [Photos]
- Gayle King Says Oprah is Not Blue Ivy Carter’s Godmother
- Oprah Winfrey Doesn’t Regret Not Having Kids [Details]
- Tamar Braxton and Vincent Herbert Buy a $6.9 Million Mansion
- Oprah Winfrey Cooks Thanksgiving Dinner! [Photos]
- Billy Blanks Sells His Mansion For $7.3 Million [Photos]