Oprah Winfrey Cooks Thanksgiving Dinner! [Photos]
Rucuss staffNovember 22, 2012
Oprah Winfrey has a lot on her plate concerning her television network, OWN.
Winfrey is doing her best to revamp the network in an effort to gain more viewers. But that didn’t stop the Talk Show Queen from taking time away from her busy schedule to cook Thanksgiving dinner. Winfrey shared a few photos of her side dishes with her fans two days prior to the holiday.
Oprah posted the first photo below on Twitter with the caption,”Carmelized onions so pretty they make me sing! Getting ready for Turkey day. Kitchen smells like HOME.”
Oprah then tweeted,”Sweet potatoes with Freshly picked rosemary. It’s beginning to look a lot like THAaaanksgivvving!”
Oprah then posted her final picture below with the caption: “Making cranberry sauce . Boil the berries in orange juice. Add cinnamon, cloves, ALLspice and chill. Happy”
We must admit that those dishes look quite tasty!
More from Rucuss
- Oprah’s Chai Teas Will Be Sold At Starbucks! [Details]
- Oprah Winfrey Doesn’t Regret Not Having Kids [Details]
- Oprah, Mariah Carey, Fantasia, Forest Whitaker & More Attend ‘The Butler’ Premiere [Photos]
- Terrence Howard Says His Love Scenes With Oprah Were Wonderful! [Video]
- Oprah Says Racism in Switzerland Kept Her From Buying Expensive Bag! [Details]
- Check Out Oprah’s $14 Million Colorado Home With 56 Ft. Wine Mine [Photos]