Oprah, Mariah Carey, Fantasia, Forest Whitaker & More Attend ‘The Butler’ Premiere [Photos]
Rucuss staffAugust 6, 2013
Plenty of celebrities came out to support The Butler premiere in Hollywood.
Oprah Winfrey, Forest Whitaker and Terrence Howard hit the red carpet for the New York premiere of Lee Daniels’ The Butler at the Ziegfeld Theater on Monday. Vogue editor Anna Wintour, Andre Leon Talley, Lenny Kravitz, Cicely Tyson, Jane Fonda, Fantasia, Mariah Carey Nick Cannon, Keisha Knight Pulliam, Naomi Watts. Cuba Gooding, Jr., and Tika Sumpter were also there to support.
Check a few photos below.
Oprah rocked big hair, a sparkly fitted Theia dress and slinky heels. She made boyfriend Steadman Graham the luckiest man on the red carpet.
Mariah gained plenty of attention in a Tom Ford dress with Valentino shoes, and a stylish arm sling.
Mariah and her husband Nick Cannon
Cicely Tyson and Lenny Kravitz
Terrence Howard and his daughter
Forest Whitaker and wife Keisha Whitaker
Vogue editor Anna Wintour and Andre Leon Talley
Keshia Knight Pulliam
Cuba Gooding, Jr. and wife
Forest and Jane Fonda
Photos via Global Grind and Zimbio
More from Rucuss
- Terrence Howard Says His Love Scenes With Oprah Were Wonderful! [Video]
- Oprah’s Chai Teas Will Be Sold At Starbucks! [Details]
- Oprah Says Racism in Switzerland Kept Her From Buying Expensive Bag! [Details]
- Check Out Oprah’s $14 Million Colorado Home With 56 Ft. Wine Mine [Photos]
- Oprah Winfrey Cooks Thanksgiving Dinner! [Photos]
- Oprah Winfrey Doesn’t Regret Not Having Kids [Details]