One Dead & Two Others Injured After Stabbing on Set of Sandra Bullock Movie [Details]
Rucuss staffJuly 11, 2012
A police officer working on the set of a new Sandra Bullock movie helped chase down a man suspected in a fatal stabbing.
Boston police said one man was killed and two others were injured after an argument that took place a block from the movie set, which is being filmed in Boston’s Roxbury neighborhood.
According to Fox 25 news, the argument began at a social security office amongst four men and escalated in the parking lot. The survivors’ injuries aren’t considered life-threatening.
This is the second incident that has taken place on the set in the past week. A bus struck a parked production truck with 15 people on board on Monday.
Bullock’s new movie The Heat also stars Melissa McCarthy. The movie centers around two law enforcement officers in Boston.
More from Rucuss
- Apollo Nida Engaged To Woman While In Prison [Details]
- Watch 50 Cent & Others Audition for the Role of Han Solo in ‘Star Wars’
- Kat von D Says Jesse James Cheated With 19 Different Women
- Kelly Osbourne Has a Seizure On Set of ‘Fashion Police,’ Rushed to Hospital [Details]
- CeeLo Green Addresses Exploding Phone Video [Details]
- Migos Reportedly Jump Sean Kingston, Gunfire Erupts